Walking first time into a dog training class can be fraught with nervousness. You never know what to expect, when you never have attended a dog training session. You may also feel embarrassed to take your untrained canine to the class.
The type of class you are going to attend will decide the happenings. But you just need to be prepared for it, as a joyful and interactive learning environment. You dig will surely be benefitted from the training class as your dogs are social animals and of course, without any sort of training they will behave like wild ones only.
What sort of dog training class will you attend?
It depends upon the age of your pup that which type of training he is going to have. The dog training in Singapore encompass lessons in the following areas
- Socialization- A special or general training for shy canines.
- Manners- This type of training comes in stages. They start from basic then go to intermediate and end with some advanced ones. They generally include commands like stay or sit, responding when called, and walking on a leash.
- Skill certification
- Competitive skills such as nose work or agility.
Preparing for a dog training class
Once you have divided the type of class you are going to attend with your furry friend, you must check the curriculum of your training session. Along with that, it will be better if you ask your trainer that what are the things you are supposed to bring to the training. You will be filled up with so many questions in your mind including what all will be taught in the training and how many other dogs are going to be there with yours. And once you are done with the training you must work with your dog to reinforce what he has been taught there. Repetition is important for learning and retaining skills.
What to expect at doggy training?
If you have opted for a basic dog obedience class then you should prepare to meet the trainer weekly with no gap. The courses usually run from 4 to 8 weeks and they last for one hour. This type of training will help your dog to cover social behavior and training-related topics to curb unwanted behavior like barking, jumping, or tugging on the leash.
Dog Training in Singapore takes pride in training numerous dogs with the appropriate method of teaching. A positive strategy is being incorporated within each type of training, and that’s what makes their lessons the foremost dog training courses in Singapore.
The qualified and experienced trainers provide the clients with-
- – An understanding of how their pets learn
- – The idea of training the dog by providing a reward and a praise
- – Give an idea of the insight that how their dogs see the world.
- – Using the dogs’ natural propensity to boost the overall training experience.